Sunday, March 26, 2006

I Hope This is The Last Time for This Subject

This is the last time, I hope, that I will address the issue of the mentally ill among us; that is the UFO nuts, the 9/11 desperados better known as Sheenites, Oliver Stone fans, Nostradamus believers, fundamentalist Christians, Muslims, Jews, Atheists in short any one that has too much time on their hands or is so warped they can only cope with life with some kind of belief system that resembles the thinking of Stone Age Mankind.  I have had a few emails and have been unfortunate enough to have the television on when the latest insecure nut jobs have crawled out of the darkness and become frightened.  Let’s take a look at the Sheenites and those of his ilk.  Charlie was quoted as saying the 9/11 hijackers were amateurs.  They were not.  They were highly trained commando-style operatives who trained in the Baka Valley and in Afghanistan.  Bin-Laden and Massaoui have admitted to such.  Charlie further said that the planes didn’t resemble any commercial planes he’s ever flown on.  It’s difficult to evaluate this statement as I don’t know what condition he was in while flying a commercial airliner; he could have hallucinated anything.

One of my nutty buddies claims there is no evidence of a commercial airliner.  Well bodies were recovered, including one of Charlie’s friends the producer of the TV show Cramer.  The Pentagon security cameras tracked the flight and crash of UA77 as it hit the building.  The crater it left was quite large over 70 feet in breadth and 80 feet in length.  Another correspondent mentioned that a theologian, unnamed, has definitively stated that the whole attack was a US government plan.  Tell me a man is a theologian and you have lost my interest altogether, I mean look what else they believe in.

Another great thing about my pal the “Ministry of Truth” and “Meta Mind” is that they make statements anonymously indicating that they don’t really believe what they are saying.  Why else won’t they be named and defend their claims in a manner beyond citing questionable sources.

I have a brother who has been ill with schizophrenia since the age of 19.  I have yet to meet a conspiracy theorist who can argue their points with more passion, conviction, and cogency than he.  Yet, he is nuts.

No comments: